About The Role
We are currently searching for a creative copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content. Copywriters will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing. You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
Junior Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
Junior Copywriter Requirements:
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as healthcare, marketing, or technology, may be beneficial or required.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptive to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
How To Apply
- Email your resume and relevant portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: Application for [Position] [Name]